Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Paradise comes at a price?



Paradise comes at a price
That I am not prepared to pay
What were we built for?
Could someone tell me please?

The good news is, she can't have babies
And wont accept gifts from me
What are they for?
They'll just grow up, and break the laws you've loved

Take off your disguise
I know that underneath
It's me

Useless device, it won't suffice
I want a new game to play
When I am gone
It won't be long, before I disturb you in the dark

And paradise comes at a price
That I am not prepared to pay
What were we built for?
Will someone tell me please?

Take off your disguise
I know that underneath
It's me

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I think that this is a really wierd sounding song, could this be one of the darker parts of the performance?

Kathryn said...

i agree charlotte, its quite disturbing, almost trippy. i bet toni could do something good with this. i can see a lot of head down, slow movements and then quite powerful ones when it kicks in. think we should play it to her

Charlotte said...

Ok, Leo could you bring this for Toni to listen to friday afternoon? See what she thinks, I know she is doing a session with us anyway.

I agree kat bit of everything, like all the different emotions that would have been felt or is felt all the time anyway

Dan said...

I likie this music too and is an appropriate title